Clown Incarceration Clown Incarceration

Its not very good. However, if this was your first, keep making movies and getting better. There was no plot or point to this, nor a preloader, or anything else, but I'm curious to see how good you could be.

FiveToes responds:

there definately is a plot, if you're not retarded.

The Raft The Raft

Add a preloader. Get the details done. I like it.

ZoomToons responds:

Totally, planning to add the "replay" stuff tonight hopefully.
Cheers for watching mate!

Babies Babies

A duo straight from the depths of hell

And that's where I'm going for enjoying this video.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

GOod Stuff

But when are we going to start seeing some real submissions from you? MAKE SOME MOVIES

HiRoads HiRoads

Oh god another crack game

I was having toruble finding out how to go back to the menu to try out other paths. I could just be stupid, but maybe giving a clear menu for that would be great, still very good.

Find The Sock! Find The Sock!

Boring

If you're going to make a game with time limits, put up a clock or some sort of timer. Add more detail, take a little more time over the objects, and for the LOVE don't write things like j00 sUxxor or whatever the hell you wrote. Lame.

The Endless Circle The Endless Circle

I really like it alot

THe only problem is when the piano melody comes in but is alone with the background, it sounds unmatched. When the accordian sound comes back, it works again. ITs almost like the happy, bouncy piano sound doesn't quite mix with the rest of it. I love it anyways, its interesting and has a slightly twisted side to it. But I'd like to hear a few more versions with different piano melodies added in - similar, just less bubbly. I'm not a music expert, so I'm sorry if this didn't make much sense.

Surface Trance Surface Trance

I see what you were going for

A+ for trying to put the sounds together, but they mean nothing to each other and make you sound like you're listening to two really different sounds. I like the ambient side, but mixing it with really industrial sound effects just makes it sound like high-pitched dentist drilling at a rave show. Either put the ambience with softer sound effects or vice versa. THe first six fifteen seconds or so were good. THat sounded like it had a little bit of harmony.

siike92 responds:

Hehe, listen to Dressed in Wires. If you honestly think that you can't mix industrial sounds with ambient sounds your denying half the music I listen to a chance. The goal of this track was to have an soft ambience with some harsh electronica sounds on it. I understand that it might not be your style or whatever, but I love how you put it, a "high pitched dentist drilling at a rave show." I'm sorry but that's exactly what I like. Like I said listen to Dressed in Wires.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

A Walk In The Dark A Walk In The Dark

I can't decide

I'm really torn. I like the inventive lack of structure - its like a poem thats really good even though it doesn't rhyme or stick to meter, but its also unpleasently bouncing around. I think it would be perfect with a little more cohesiveness tying everything together. Otherwise it feels more like sound effects than a 'song'. But if thats what you were going for than awesome job.

alienfetus responds:

A lot of that has to do with my total ignorance about things like measure and meter and all that. I'm kind of just learning as I go. I'm glad you liked it though. Thanks for the review.

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

Holy shit

That is pretty incredible. I'm usper impressed by how you could actually convey where his beard is thickcker on his chin and gets thinner near his ears - I have never been able to do that. All of your lights and shadows are nearly ferfect on the face and hat. Very very very nice, and I am jealous of your talent.