A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

GOod Stuff

But when are we going to start seeing some real submissions from you? MAKE SOME MOVIES

HiRoads HiRoads

Oh god another crack game

I was having toruble finding out how to go back to the menu to try out other paths. I could just be stupid, but maybe giving a clear menu for that would be great, still very good.

Find The Sock! Find The Sock!

Boring

If you're going to make a game with time limits, put up a clock or some sort of timer. Add more detail, take a little more time over the objects, and for the LOVE don't write things like j00 sUxxor or whatever the hell you wrote. Lame.

Sean Connery SB 1.0 Sean Connery SB 1.0

Not Bad

I would have liked to see some SNL Celebrity Jeopardy Stuff in there,l but not bad. IT's good to get some that aren't all simpsons, south park, and family guy. SOund quality was just okay.

Britney Spears Truck Jump Britney Spears Truck Jump

Ah, that takes me back

It's funny to see what some of the best flash looked like only a few years ago. Now, everyones' expectations are so high that they forget this used to be a small, unknown place with only a few artists. I remember back when it was all Assassin and Telletubby fun land. Kudos, to you, Fulp!

Peter Griffin Soundboard Peter Griffin Soundboard

Sweet

I love family guy. I have but one suggestion - you know how you put the quotes at the top in text as the files are playing? If you can, try and make it so that the text appears when you hover over the button, rather than having to click it. It would just be more convinient. Do More!

VengeanceTool responds:

Thanks for your suggestion, i'll do it as soon as i get time.

A Better Gir Soundboard A Better Gir Soundboard

You are my God of the Day

I pay homage to you my lord.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

God I Love this Game!!

It's good because it's not so horribly complex. THe only thing is if you play it more than once with the same girl in mind it becomes to easy to answer questions. Still good!

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

Mmmmm...babies

Oh, how I love macabre humor. THe only thing that made me mad was that "Oh Crikey!" every time I missed.