Clown Incarceration Clown Incarceration

Its not very good. However, if this was your first, keep making movies and getting better. There was no plot or point to this, nor a preloader, or anything else, but I'm curious to see how good you could be.

FiveToes responds:

there definately is a plot, if you're not retarded.

The Raft The Raft

Add a preloader. Get the details done. I like it.

ZoomToons responds:

Totally, planning to add the "replay" stuff tonight hopefully.
Cheers for watching mate!

Babies Babies

A duo straight from the depths of hell

And that's where I'm going for enjoying this video.

Slightlyman Slightlyman

Not bad really

Add sound and context, and slow down your zooms, add a bit more detail, and it would have been pretty dang good.

Dannthecameraman responds:

thanks, im VERY new to flash so most of this was jsut motion tweens and artwork that i drew in photoshop, ill hopfuly make somthing better soon, is i figure out where the sound thing is

Intro to My Life Intro to My Life

Odd, scratchy, and slightly irritating

and yet, still decent somehow. Clean up your style a little and try to have clear story - or, failing clear story, at least cleaner transitions from scene to scene. I'm not sure yet how this would be a series. ANd even though the scene with the dog was nice, it was a little creepy to se ehim lick the wound. Maybe with cleaner graphics it wouldn't be too bad. Definently not bad for a first go.

Prestokey responds:

Thanks, I will continue to try to improve the style, this was experemental, being my first flash movie. I have a good idea for a series, with more characters and an over arching story. I hope you decide to check out my future animations ;P

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Thanks

For ruining my childhood the same week Family Guy Did

SN stickweekly no.1 SN stickweekly no.1

Not too bad at all.

Although I never understood why anyone who can animate like this would do stick movies with no plotline. The sound quality could also have been better.

NoMoreFairytales NoMoreFairytales

Nice.

Honestly didn't know I was going to like this flash til after the preload and opening. But it was very cool.

Mr Nice & the UWSG Mr Nice & the UWSG

How the hell did I enjoy that?

I guess I'm a sucker for a octopus in a top hat. Was the pet at the beginning - was - was his name Mr. Blue Suck Face? Because I'm stealing that for my goldfish.

JTFE (short): The Can JTFE (short): The Can

Decent for starters

If you were going to expand on this, I would like to see more detailing in your characters and backgrounds. I also would assume you would have more fps, which would be grand. YOu do have a keen eye for timing though, like whe you went to the black and white, it worked well.